There is so much to see and do in the Calhoun County, Alabama area, that it is hard to list it all. This is a list, just for starters...
- The Berman Museum & The Anniston Museum of Natural History
- Civil Rights & Heritage Trail
- Knox Concert Series
- Chief Ladiga Trail
- Coldwater Mountain Biking Trail
- JSU Athletic Events
- Janney Furnace
- Centennial Memorial Park
- Church of St. Michael and All Angels
- Golf at Robert Trent Jones' Silver Lakes, Pine Hill, Cane Creek, or Cider Ridge
- Talladega Superspeedway
- Cheaha State Park
- Noble Street Festival
- Woodstock 5k
- Oxford Fest
- Cheaha Challenge
- Sunny King Classic
- And MORE!
For more information, visit www.visitcalhouncounty.com.