Leadership Calhoun County (LCC) is a program of the Calhoun County Chamber of Commerce and is designed to prepare and build upon leadership resources within our entire county. Each class will be comprised of leaders and emerging leaders of this area.
Goals of LCC
- To motivate participants to achieve their leadership potential.
- To bring together participants and current leaders to discuss the present and future direction of Calhoun County
- To prepare participants as more effective professionals by sharpening their leadership skills
- To challenge participants to greater involvement through volunteer roles in the community
- To examine programs and agencies that currently operate within Calhoun County
- To create the opportunity for participants to come to know, respect and establish a rapport with each other