To promote Chamber Membership and Services while fostering member relationships with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
What is an Ambassador?
The Ambassador program consists of enthusiastic volunteers from the Chamber membership who donate their time to help build member commitment and raise community awareness of Chamber activities and benefits.
What are the benefits of being an Ambassador?
Ambassadors grow personally and professionally by building business relationships within the community. The Ambassador program provides opportunities for you to connect with local business leaders and build lasting relationships. A high level of prestige and credibility is extended to yourself and your business through your involvement with this well respected goodwill group.
For more information on becoming an Ambassador, Contact the Chamber at 256-237-3536.
Thank you to our current Ambassadors!
- Andy Green, Jacksonville State University
- Angela Floyd, Dormon & Reynolds
- Brandy Musick, Spectrum Reach
- Cassie Del, Samco
- James O'Rear, Floating Fun, LLC
- Jesus Perez, I.L.E.A.D. Institute of Leadership Education and Development
- Ken Barrett, Washin Coin Laundry
- Kevin Moyers, GY6 Custom Printing
- Kim Stephens, My 95 WDNG
- Laura Mizzell, Mizzell Marketing & Designs
- Melinda Fowles, NE Alabama Community Development Corp
- Richard Drexel Phelps, Little Pink Houses of Alabama
- Ryleigh Freeman, ERA King Realty
- Tamara Reaves, Telephone Communications
- Tammy Reaves, Insurance Planning Services
- Tony LaRussa - Chair, AOD Federal Credit Union
- Wade Childers, ServPro