Our members include small to medium size businesses, large corporations, home based businesses, micro enterprises,
government employees, nonprofits, and retirees.
Across the country thousands of businesses of all sizes and all sectors are members of a Chamber of Commerce.
They know that Chamber Membership is the ideal way to become well-connected and have unrivaled access to help, support, advice and a network of like-minded businesses.
Call us today at (256) 237-3536 to discuss how we can help you make the most of your membership.
Benefits of Membership
Exclusive Online Access
- Ability to post to the Chamber’s Event Calendar, pay dues, view your payment profile, and register for upcoming Chamber events
- Access to our password protected ChamberMaster Member Information Center login portal that includes a members-only social feed and links to resources to maximize your Chamber Membership
- The ability to design and manage your own listing in the Membership Directory with our Enhanced Listing option
- Stay up on current Chamber events and announcements
- Learn about free or low-cost programs, seminars, and other opportunities to grow your business
- Available through our email newsletter and “Chamber News” short video on Facebook
- Engage with other Chamber members and businesses in your community through monthly luncheons, morning coffees, after hours gatherings, Young Professionals’ socials, and Youth Entrepreneur programming
- Participate in expos, golf outings, sporting clay shoot tournaments, and other annual Chamber functions
- Attend town halls and legislative updates from our local, state and federally elected officials
- Business referrals
- Volunteer for an event committee, become a Chamber Ambassador, join the Chamber Young Professionals, enroll in our Youth Entrepreneur program, and more
- Apply for our annual Leadership Calhoun County Class to develop relationships with other area professionals while learning more about the county we live in
- Brochures and promotional items to display
- Hosting and Sponsorship opportunities as a Chamber Partner investor
- Promotional Pricing offered by the Chamber for additional advertising space for your business
- Receive a free Chamber Member Badge for your website to promote your membership and provide your business with added credibility
- Utilize special discounts on office supplies and printing from OfficeMax and OfficeDepot
- Participate in our brick paver program to leave a lasting impression on our visitors and Chamber members
- Ribbon cutting ceremonies for new Members, new location, anniversaries, grand-openings, and groundbreakings
- Opportunity to be nominated for the Chamber’s Small Business Awards in the Emerging, Sustaining, Manufacturer, Young Professional, and Lifetime Achievement categories
- Opportunity to be nominated and selected as the Alabama Small Business of the Year through the Chamber’s partnership with the Chamber of Commerce Association of Alabama and the Business Council of Alabama
- Membership dues may be tax deductible as an ordinary business expense as a result of the Chamber’s 501(c)(6) status. Dues paid to the Chamber are not a charitable tax deduction for Federal Income Tax purposes. Consult your personal Tax Specialist for details regarding deductions
- Ability to post to the Chamber’s Virtual Job Board
- Access to our 20% corporate tuition scholarship as a Chamber member on all courses at Jacksonville State University. For more information, visit here.
- Access to our Buy One, Get One course opportunity with Gadsden State Community College for Fall 2023. For more information, visit here.
- Updates on programs in partnership with the Small Business Development Center of Alabama (SBDC) that help businesses with everything from loans to strategic planning, such as the Small Business Boot Camp seminar series
- Access to seminars and programming offered by SCORE, the nation’s largest network of volunteer, expert business mentors dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals
- Utilize our beautiful office space for your meeting needs with rooms that can accommodate anywhere from one-on-one meetings to 50 people and are available for members to reserve at a low cost
- Complimentary membership to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, where they have access to U.S. Chamber Small Business Nation and articles from FreeEnterprise.com
Ready to Join?
You can click here to be taken to our online member registration and fill out the application digitally or in person.